Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still not working for $$$

Today was day 22 of being unemployed. Is there any significance to that number? I don't think so...I might find out later. I'm amazed every day at how much time it takes to actually be unemployed. How did I get anything done when I was employed? How did I spend my time? Do our activities expand to fill our free time? I feel busier than ever...Is this vacation time?

The kitchen project is moving right along. I've very happy with my green building choices...Richlite countertop, cork floor, and bamboo countertop. I love the way they look. The folks at Straw, Sticks and Bricks have been great to work with. Kudos to Jen, Josh and Teri for their great advise and patience. I'm still putting the oil on the bamboo countertop, and I'm very careful about not setting anything on it yet.

The painting is finished. Now, I just have to wait for the backsplash tiles to arrive... (then, do I learn to tile?) I think so.

Check this out...

Earn some money while you're "unemployed"!

No comments: