Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Greener in Colorado


Yes, I'm way overdue on this post. I've been on the road for the last week, driving between Kansas City, Albuquerque, Aspen, and beyond. It's been an incredible trip, and I'm heading home tomorrow...
Check back soon. I'll be writing about my experience in Albuquerque and Aspen, CO next. Ever been in a yurt? I have.

In the meantime, I want to share some great sites that I have found to be helpful and informative:
To eliminate/reduce junkmail:

www.GreenDimes.com
www.catalogchoice.com

Great reusable shopping bags:

www.resuablebags.com

Inspiring messages, products and information:

www.idealbite.com

www.greenfeet.com

One of my favorite blogs that I follow:

http://dannyseo.typepad.com

Send me your favorite sites, and I'll share with others. Come back soon.

No comments: