Thursday, July 3, 2008

Those little plastic gift cards...

A few days ago, I wrote about the plastic "gift cards" you get when you return something to a retail store, without a receipt. At dinner that night, I discussed this with a few friends. We talked about all of the promo mail we get, which includes the plastic "credit cards".

Today, when I opened my mail, I had 3 cards (advertising credit cards, and, oh my goodness, AARP.) When I examined them closely, I found out they weren't plastic (at least these 3 weren't). They were paper (2 with a glossy coating, which was easily torn). That's the good news for the day!

Oh yeah, more good news. I had to return something to Westlake Hardware (without a receipt). They gave me a register receipt, with my credit indicated on the receipt. Although the chances of me losing this is greater than the plastic gift card, I was still thrilled to get it! Kudos to Westlake Hardware!

1 comment:

Plastic cards said...

Data should be very deep